Sunday, September 11, 2005

Someone mentioned that I might want to post my real email address under my blogger profile, in case folks wanted to contact me.

My response was: "But I don't want folks to contact me..."

However, I do enjoy a good puzzle, so here's my email address - in code.

012113201314 & "35"

And I guess after you get that first part of the address, you should probably send it to Bill Gates' little piece of Internet email real eastate.

And no good puzzle is complete without a hint...

I enjoy programming computers. Literally. (There are 3 aspects of the puzzle that depend on that hint.)

If you can figger it out, email me and I'll give you a medal. Or a flower. Or nothing. Guess it'll depend on my mood at the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have never understood the idea of giving out my email addy to strangers..if they want me to contact them, THEY can put their addy up and if I am interested in opening a dialogue with them I will email them..makes sense to me..but what do i know..i am an old hippie from Cali.

Friday, October 7, 2005 at 11:15:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

ps..i hate friggin puzzels so no worries about me contacting you kind sir.

Friday, October 7, 2005 at 11:24:00 AM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

Heh heh heh. Yeah, I got a call from one of my daughter's teachers the other day. She was asking for my email address so the school could "save paper" when sending out notices.

Nope. Last time I gave out my email address willy-nilly, I ended having to CHANGE email addresses cuz I was getting so much spam.

So I'm very picky about giving that sucker out...

Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 1:30:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home