Friday, October 07, 2005

OK. I'm at work on what was supposed to be a day off.

Every fiber of my being tells me to procrastinate on work stuff.

So I am.

Procrastinating, that is.

Posting to my BLOG on work time.

Sticking it to the man.

Think I'll go get some coffee now.

A fellow bloggers says I should post with a "topic" to encourage responses.

But I don't really want to talk with anyone.

But here's a topic anyhow: coffee.

Let your wisdom flow.

The goal for this post: greater than or equal to zero responses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well i just made my morning pot o coffee..let me get a cup and peruse your blog dear man..have a good friday evening since your day sucks moose balls..stick it to da man every chance you get!

Friday, October 7, 2005 at 11:09:00 AM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

I did (have a good Friday evening), thanks.

and I do (stick it to da man every chance i get). Seems like that's the only way, these days, that I can defy "The System".

Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 1:35:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home