Friday, June 19, 2009

A while back

(or is it "awhile back"?)

Dunno. Don't care.

If you care, please post a comment and complain

Or correct me.

I like deleting comments.


Anyhoo, a while awhile back

I did a post about multi-tasking.

It was fun.

100% of my readership

(2 out of 2 readers)

Also enjoyed it.

Well, I'll be damned if it ain't happenin' again.

Right now

As I type.

The multi-tasking thing.

It's like a friggin' miracle

Or sumthin'.

Of course, your obvious question is

What multiple tasks am I performing?

Well you'll be amazed

When I tell you.

So sit on the edge of your seat

In anticipation

Anxiously scrolling thru all the lines

Of my post

(BTW, why the hell do I post like that?

With all the white space?

And broken lines?

It's not like I'm a poet.

I mean, nothing rhymes

And there's no mention of the word Nantucket ANYWHERE.

Geez, when I put it like that, all my posts look kind of idiotic)


Hmmm.

Dang.

Now I feel bad.

Not posting anymore.

*sniffle*

*sob*





In dog years, I'm dead.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen Zipdrive said...

It's "a while."
Two words.
TY4 asking.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 5:35:00 PM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

hmmm, where the hell is that delete key?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 7:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet friggin Jaysus, I read that whole post and learned nothing!!!!!!!!

But I worship the blacktop you walk on..so I dutifully read it all. ;p

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 12:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

Dusty wins. Her comment is more worshipful of Me, as is befitting of my stature.

KZ loses.

I have spoken.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 7:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

:)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 7:40:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home