Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today's lesson:

Just because the little white patches in your throat are gone

And just because you've been on the antibiotics for three days

And just because you woke up feeling slightly better this morning

It doesn't mean that you can go back to work

Drink mug after mug of coffee

Hit the workload like a frenzied hyena

And not feel any negative effects.



That's why I left at lunchtime,

Came home,

And took an all-afternoon nap.



I feel better now.











Do I look like a fucking people person?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus, did you have to give us a visual of your icky disease?

Welcome back to the blogosphere...I think. ;)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 9:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

In a previous life, I was a medical person. So YES I had to give you a visual. It's the law.

And to the unasked question...YES, I ENJOYED describing the icky disease.

Next blog post: detailed explanation on how to tell if you've collected an acceptable sputum specimen. STAY TUNED! I promise it'll be all kinds of fun!

Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 4:36:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home