Saturday, September 06, 2008

Son of a BITCH!

So it's only been two years since I last posted.

And they change everything.

Now I gotta have a Gmail account to blog here.

The fact that I already have two Hotmail accounts

Two Yahoo accounts

And three email accounts at work

Just means that I am not moving fast enough for the world at large.

I must have

EIGHT!

Eight email accounts is what it takes to be successful in this world.

And boyoboy

Do I wanna be

Successful.

One measure of my success is efficient use of time.

To elaborate:

See that ever-so-cute quote at the bottom of this post?

I copied it from a document using ctrl-c

And pasted it using ctrl-v

I know, I know

You're thinking, "What a god!"

But wait

There's more.

When I copied the quote

It was all in CAPS

(To make a more efficient use of my time, I abbreviated "capital letters" as "CAPS" in the previous line. How efficient of me.)

So I ctrl-v'd the quote into a blank Word doc

(Note all the abbvs in prev line. I'm truly an efficiency expert.)

Highlighted the quote

Then changed the case to

Sentence case

THEN I ctrl-c'd and ctrl-v'd it into THIS post

In the proper case

You may now bow down and worship the ground upon which I tread.






The man who says something is impossible should not interrupt the man who is doing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I bow to your technological prowess...other than that..what ya got dude?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 9:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

i have the awesome ability to draw HUGE crowds to my blog.

jealous?

;-)

Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 4:32:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home