Friday, December 23, 2005

OK. I hate WalMart's business practices.

They are a big

And evil

Corporation.

They treat their people like slaves

And run rough-shod over small town governments

So they can build their next SuperCenter there

And put all the Mom & Pops out of business.

*sigh*

So here's my dilemma:

I did some of my xmas shopping at WalMart last week.

Does that make me a bad person?

Does that make me a hypocrite?

Or does that make me a penny-pinching cheapskate who was also too lazy to drive the extra 2 miles to Target on the way home from work last Tuesday?

Does it help if I tell you that I spit on the bathroom floor

After pissing all over the urinal

In the WalMart restroom?

Does that bit of rebelliousnous

Balance out the evil I committed by buying some gifts there?

But even more importantly

Do you think that I am so insecure

That your opinion really makes a difference to me?
.
.
.

Leave a comment if you want.

For those that aren't in "I like to think for myself" mode

I've done your thinking for you:

Just copy and paste from the pre-made comments below:

1. I can't believe you actually shopped at a WalMart. You yourself point out in your blog entry the main reasons NOT to shop there. They are a socially irresponsible entity. You should feel guilty for the legacy you are leaving your children.

2. WALMART IS THE MANE REASIN THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL! THEY ARE ONE OF THE CORPRATE ENTITTIES THAT ARE INTINT ON REDUCEING THE WORKING CLAS TO SLAVE STATUSS AND RAPEING US OF ALL OUR RIGHTS AND CIVILIAN LIBERTEES! I BET YOU DRIVE A SUV, YOU BASTARD! I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN IN HELL! YOU FUCKING HELL-BURNING PEACE OF SHIT! YEAH! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Man, you know, I think it's important that everyone do what they need to do. If you felt the need to go to WalMart, then you go!

4. I shop at WalMart every day. WalMart is my Lord and Master. I live to serve the Walton empire. Please give me more money so that I may shop at WalMart some more. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

5. Dude, I thought this wasn't a political blog. WTF?

6. JimBob - you are the epitome of manliness and studliness. I want to bask in the glory of your light and worship the very air molecules that surround your awesomeness. What is your mailing address? I want to mail my panties and bra to you.

7. THIS IS YOUR BOSS - GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK!









I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Zipdrive said...

6. JimBob - you are the epitome of manliness and studliness. I want to bask in the glory of your light and worship the very air molecules that surround your awesomeness. Where do you park your truck? I want to put my panties and bra in your glove compartment and anonymously tattle to your wife.

Friday, December 23, 2005 at 10:28:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao KZ!

I like numero 5..

hell..i am just glad your happy ass posted somthing.

I do go to walmart but only if I am desperate and want some cheap-ass cat or dog food or perhaps some laundry detergent. and I chastise myself for weeks later..evidently like you do..

happy holidays sweetie :)

Saturday, December 24, 2005 at 6:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home