Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm off today.

Sittin' at home.

Beautiful sunny day outside the window.

Cup of high-quality generic Wal Mart coffee in my hand ($2.29/metric ton).

Reflecting on how important I have become

Because of the multitude of folks that post to this BLOG.

One of them said:

"JB- get that weird letter verification thing off Blogspot and dump those Spammers. "

I was in a quandry.

(ed. note - had to look that up on dictionary.com to see if it was spelled right. Is it? I'm not going to do your thinking for you...)

It does my ego good and gives me a sense of self-worth when I see the huge number of folks who post here.

Unfortunately, fully 20 - 25% of those are spammers.

So do I continue to live in my made-up little world?

Believing that I am oh-so-worthy because so damn many people think highly enough of me to post to my BLOG?

Even though many of them are spammers?

And truly don't know me?

And just want to sell me a bigger penis?

Or hot kinky teenage sex?

Or good generic drugs?

And should I thus let the spammers define my value to the universe?

Or should I come back to reality and admit that my self-worth actually comes from inside?

And that no one can really define me, except ME?

And that it really is NOT my business what other people think of me?

That it's more important what I think of me?

Well, if you post a response to this, I think you'll be able to figure out which direction I went.

And how I solved my quandary.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning JimBob..hope you had a tremendous weekend..still no leaks about Karl fucktard Rove's Grand Jury hearing dammit..

Monday, October 17, 2005 at 12:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

Hey dusty. Had a great weekend. Thanks. U?

I see that Miller is claiming an alzheimer's moment about who gave her Plame's name.

When my kids do the "I don't remember" thing, they still get punished. I say put her ass back in jail until she "remembers".

Monday, October 17, 2005 at 1:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Since she's a repub plant she will never give Rove up..its going to seriously storm here so I gotta get offline..

Monday, October 17, 2005 at 7:23:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Her alzheimers moment reminds me of Ronnie Reagans during the Iran-Contra hearings..he kept saying;"I do not recall"..who knew the old bastard was probably telling the truth? I highly doubt Ms.Miller has the symptons already..she is nothing more than a Repub schill.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 11:40:00 AM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

Agreed. I'm thinking, however, that a whole shitstorm of indictments are about to come down in this particular fiasco. I wouldn't be surprised if Ms. Miller earns herself one or two..

Hey! That stupid word verification even makes ME use it after I've signed in.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 5:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well Fitzgerald is saying that he wont be releasing a report on the GJ findings which means indictments could very well be on their merry way..

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 at 10:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

Lord we can only hope and pray that's the case.

But in my heart of hearts I still don't think any one of those crooks is going to spend one minute behind bars.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 11:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Harriet might withdraw as SCOTUS nom..this just in from a texas attorney I know..

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 11:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

heard on the radio this morning that some CONSERVATIVE group has taken out ads attacking her as a nominee.

how the mighty repubes have fallen.

and maybe some indictments today?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 at 8:29:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home