Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I had to re-learn an important lesson today.

One that I have learned periodically

Over and over

As the years have oozed by...

Just because the movie looks good on the Netflix page

Doesn't mean you should shoot it up to the top of the list.

Case in point:

Shira: The Vampire Samurai.

Ouch.

I gave it a full 3 and a half minutes before I had to turn SpongeBob on.

Never

Ever

Ever

Ever

Rent this movie.

If you do

I will find you

And laugh at you.





He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I get taken in by the commercials. Very seldom is the movie as good as the cherry-picked commercial parts.

I ain't a Vampire fan..so no worries there dude.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 7:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

But..I am a big fan of Ice Age movies and anything made by Pixar. :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 7:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger JimBob said...

Did u see UP? It was awesome!

Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 4:28:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home